2012 OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. HOW TO ENTER: The Kmart Fashion #FashionWeekProblems Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins on September 12, 2012 at 12:00 pm Eastern Time and ends September 13, 2012 at 11:59 pm Eastern Time (“Sweepstakes Period”). To enter, you must (a) have an active Twitter account; (b) follow the official Twitter account for Kmart Fashion (http://www.twitter.com/KmartFashion); and (c) submit at least one (1) Qualifying Tweet (as defined in Section 3 below). Limit one entry per person during the Sweepstakes Period. Sponsor’s decisions will be final in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes and winner eligibility. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected entries, all of which are void. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized individual account holder of the Twitter account associated with the winning entry in order to be awarded a prize. By entering this Sweepstakes, you agree to the terms of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, whose decisions shall be final and binding.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to all legal U.S. residents who are individuals 13 or older at the time of entry, excluding employees of Sears Holdings Management Corporation, its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, related companies and advertising and promotion agencies, and the immediate families and/or household members of each of the above. Void where prohibited.
3. QUALIFYING TWEET: A “Qualifying Tweet” must meet all of the following requirements:
(a) Can’t make it to #nyfw? RT for a chance to win a piece of it our limited edition @kmartfashion & @chrissiemiller #FashionWeekProblems tee
(b) be subject to editorial review by Sponsor employees/representatives;
(c) not contain profanity, non-family-friendly content, derogatory, or other inappropriate content;
(d) once published, an entry Tweet may not be made private or deleted during the Sweepstakes Period;
(e) meet the Twitter website’s technical and content requirements (available at www.twitter.com); and
(f) include the hashtag (#FashionWeekProblems)
4. DRAWING: One prize winner will be selected in a random drawing to be conducted at approximately 10 a.m. Eastern Time on September 14, 2012. An entry will only be counted if the Twitter service displays the entry from its public search stream (http://search.twitter.com). Sponsor is not responsible for entries undelivered to the public search stream on Twitter. Drawing will be conducted by Sponsor’s representative or designee. Potential winners will be contacted directly via a message from Sponsor’s official Kmart Fashion account (@KmartFashion), e-mail, or telephone in Sponsor’s sole discretion. If any potential winner cannot be contacted, or if prize is returned as undeliverable, potential winner forfeits prize.
5. PRIZE: There will be one (1) prize consisting of one (1) limited edition Kmart Fashion and Chrissie Miller #FashionWeekProblems t-shirt. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each Prize is approximately $25. Odds of winning Prize depend on number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
6. PRIZE ACCEPTANCE: Prize is not transferable. Taxes on Prize are sole responsibility of winner. No Prize substitutions or cash redemptions allowed except by Sponsor, who may substitute a Prize of equal or greater value if advertised Prize becomes unavailable. Winners may be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility/release of liability and publicity (where permitted) (by parent/legal guardian if winner is a minor in his/her state of residence) within a time period designated by Sponsor, or Prize may be forfeited. By accepting Prize, winner consents to use of his/her name and likeness for advertising purposes worldwide without limitation and without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law.
7. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: By participating in the Sweepstakes, winner agrees to release Sponsor and its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, related companies, advertising and promotion agencies, and prize providers, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees and agents from any and all liability, loss or damage of any kind arising out of or in connection with their participation in this Sweepstakes or with respect to awarding, receipt, possession, use and/or misuse of any Prize.
Sponsor is not responsible for any printing, typographical, mechanical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Sweepstakes or in the announcement of the Prize. Sponsor is not responsible for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion via mobile phone or otherwise. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or otherwise affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes or any portion thereof without further obligation or advance notice. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes or any portion thereof at any time and for any reason without further obligation or advance notice. Sponsor reserves the right, but does not have any obligation, to select winners from eligible entries received as of the termination date. Sponsor further reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
By entering, entrants agree to comply with these rules. In the event of a dispute as to who submitted an entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the Twitter account submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” means the natural person who is in control of the email address associated with the entering Twitter account.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE SPONSOR”S WEBSITE(S) OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW) FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANTS TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
If any portion of these rules is determined to be invalid or illegal, the remaining portions of these rules will remain in effect and be construed with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
Twitter.com is not affiliated with this Sweepstakes in any way and is not responsible for the administration of the Sweepstakes or the awarding of any Prizes.
9. WINNER’S LIST: To obtain the winner’s list (available after approximately October 15, 2012) send an email to email@example.com with the subject line “Kmart Fashion #FashionWeekProblems Twitter Sweepstakes Winner’s List”
10. Sponsor: Sears Holdings Management Corporation 3333 Beverly Road Hoffman Estates, Illinois 60179
©2012 Sears Holdings Management Corporation. All rights reserved.