You’re invited… to another Joe Boxer #ShowYourJoe sleepover party! This weekend, we’re taking a cue from our go-to savvy stylista, Dianna Baros of the blog The Budget Babe by staying in to throw a spa night-themed slumber party with our besties. With the temperature outside getting colder, nothing sounds better than a fun night in with your girls, some snuggly Joe Boxer PJs, fresh popcorn and a bunch of fab beauty products to try. Face masks, anyone?
After lighting a Cinnamon Vanilla candle (it smells as good as it sounds!), the girls slipped into their PJs and created a full-on at-home spa complete with manis, pedis, facials and make-up. From hair to nails, the girls had a blast test-driving new products while staying cute and cozy in their PJs. Want to see all of their spa sleepover fun? Head over to http:www.thebudgetbabe.com to see all the action!
Ready to throw your own Joe Boxer #ShowYourJoe sleepover? We’ve done the difficult part and compiled the shopping list of essentials to throw the ultimate spa-themed sleepover party. All you have to do now is call (or text – whatever works best for you!) your best girl and/or guy pals, pop a bag of popcorn in the microwave and slip into your favorite Joe Boxer PJs.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Joe Boxer PJ’s For The Girls:
- Revlon Illuminate Skin Renewal System
- Conair Hot Sticks Curling Iron, 1½ inch
- Neutrogena Naturals Pore Scrub
- Image Essentials Deluxe Manicure and Pedicure Kit
- Maybelline New York Great Lash Lots of Lashes
- Maybelline Eye Studio Color Plush Shadow Quads (85 Gusty Green, 05 Give Me Gold, 110 Legendary Lilac)
- Maybelline Color Sensational Lipcolor (015 Born With It, 420 Deepest Cherry, 120 Pink Satin)
- Sleep, optional