We think it’s safe to say that Shauna Miller is our fashion soulmate. Stylish, budget-savvy and gorgeous to boot, the style blogger never leads us astray with her fashion prowess and ability to make it work at any price point. So when Shauna’s first book, Penny Chic: How to Be Stylish on a Real Girl’s Budget hit bookstores, we knew we had to hit her up to A) say congratulations, and B) get the scoop on her top five must-haves for fall!
1) Sofia by Sofia Vergara Colorblock Sleeveless Top: “I love a statement blouse, that can still look polished and put together. This one is professional enough to work for meetings, but still shows off my style!”
2) Aussie “3 Minute Miracle”: “This saves my hair. It’s a leave-in treatment that can be used everyday as a conditioner, or as a mask for a ‘spa night.’”
3) Penny Chic: How to Be Stylish on a Real Girl’s Budget (Ed. Note: A year-round must have, to be honest!)
4) Maybelline Color Sensational The Elixir Lip Color in “Signature Scarlet 020”: “A statement lip is the perfect accessory and a signature red is a timeless staple.”
5) Jaclyn Smith Pencil Skirt: “Leather is always a must. What I love about this one is that it’s easily dressed up to take you from work to a night out.”