For Black Friday, I always create a wish list because I keep my fingers crossed hoping that the things I want will be marked down significantly. Here is my list of must-haves:
1) Route 66 Elastic waist dress – A girl can’t have enough dresses; they’re the easiest throw on especially when you don’t know what to wear. I absolutely love this dress from Route 66. It has a very fall and earthy print, which is great for this season, and would also look fabulous with those boots.
2) Natural Fitness exercise ball – Working out at home is the easiest and fastest way to stay in shape. A resistance ball like this one is great to do sit-ups, arm toning, and various other workouts so you don’t gain the holiday weight!
3) Miss Dior Cherie perfume – I’m running out of my favorite perfume! It’s amazing how long lasting Dior’s perfume is, and I can’t wait to get a brand new bottle of my favorite scent.
4) Hitachi 32″ TV – Who doesn’t love a high-quality LED TV?
5) Nikon Coolpix digital camera – I’ve been searching for a new digital camera and I’ve been eyeing this one by Nikon for a while. I love the vibrant red and I also heard that this camera shoots great video!
6) Knee high Sofia by Sofia Vergara boot – I can’t get over how sexy and versatile this boot is. It would literally go with everything in my closet, and because it’s platform, I can walk around town for hours without complaining.
What’s on the top of your Black Friday wish list?